Nike Savaleos weightlifting shoes are a great entry-level option for people interested in Olympic weightlifting, as well as people who need extra support for reaching full depth during squats. With a wide toe box, an elevated EVA heel, and a hook-and-loop strap to keep your foot locked down, the Savaleos will make you feel more confident during your lifting sessions.
Nike Savaleos Weightlifting Shoes
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Great shoes at a great price point ($120)
- Wide toe box adds stability to lifts
- Good option for casual lifters and beginners
What needs improvement ...
- Midsole might be too responsive for people who lift super heavy
- Moderate heel height (about 15.5mm 0.6”) doesn’t provide the best assistance for squatting
- Limited velcro surface area on straps
0.6" / 15.5mm
Laces and velcro strap
GGR Community Reviews
If you’re looking for the best combination of function, style, and price, you can stop right here. The Nike Savaleos are by far the best weightlifting shoes for most people because of their value proposition.