Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Made up of 3 different layers, each serving a specific purpose
- Won’t affect the mobility of your hinge movement
- May help you increase your weight with the hip thruster movement as it takes the pressure off of your pelvis and lower back
- Specifically-designed to help with the hip thrust movement
What needs improvement ...
- Could be a little awkward at first learning how to position the pad
- Slightly large, might need a larger gym bag if you need to take it to a gym setting outside of your home
The AbMat Hip Thrust Pad was designed by gym owner Devel Grell with the intent to provide max comfort for the lifter while also being durable to last a long time. The three layers are designed to evenly distribute the weight of the bar and take the pressure off of your pelvis. The ultra-soft bottom layer offers you max comfort with each step of the movement.
With the hip thruster movement being so specific, this is a great product to help make the lift safer and more efficient. It bends with your body so that you can focus completely on the movement and not on any pinching or instability.Some people have tried to use towels or other pads not specifically designed for hip thrusters and still found themselves unsatisfied with the results. The Hip Thruster Pad solves this problem you may have.
18” x 9” x 1.75”
Made with a Cordura outer
Made in the USA
If you have built this movement into your training sessions, you could really benefit from the Hip Thruster Pad. It is made to stand up to the weight and work with your body, relieving any unnecessary pressure from your hips, pelvis, and lower back.